IB ADMIT CARD
Candidates have to reach at the examination center at least 15 minutes before commencement of the examination on 15 Oct 2017
1. Bring along the admit card & a valid photo ID in original (voter card, PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, etc).
2. Paste your recent passport size photograph (identical to the one uploaded) in the space provided above & sign across it. Also append your signature in
the space provided in presence of the invigilator.
3. Those who do not bring the admit card and photo Identity card will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Photo copy of admit card or photo
ID will not be accepted.
4. Before appearing in the written exam, please ensure that you fulfil the eligibility conditions for the post in terms of prescribed qualification, age, etc. as
mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
5. Total duration of Tier-I exam is one hour i.e. from 1000 Hrs to 1100 Hrs.
6. The candidate must mark the answer in the OMR response sheet by completely darkening the relevant circle out of four given choices using Blue ball
pen only. There is negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
7. Change of answers in the OMR sheet is not permitted. Any change by using corrector fluid or rubbing or erasing or smudging will entail cancellation of
OMR sheet and hence the candidature also.
8. Qualifying the Tier-I exam is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
9. Only those candidates who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I would be shortlisted for Tier-II exam.
10. Appearance in the Tier-I exam is, however, provisional and does not entitle the candidate any claim for the post. The candidate will be treated as debarred
ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case he/she does not fulfil any eligibility conditions for the post.
11. Read the instructions carefully before filling up the OMR sheet. The details should be filled in carefully and should be identical to the one entered in the
online application. No representation seeking any change in the data in OMR sheet would be entertained at a later date.
12. While signing the attendance sheets, the candidate must ensure that he/she signs against his/her name only. If there is any spelling mistake or
whatsoever, the same should be brought to the notice of invigilator in writing but the candidate must not alter/change his/her name either in the admit
card or in the attendance sheet.
13. The OMR sheet will not be replaced in any circumstances.
14. Candidates are advised to make sure about the location of their examination centre in advance so that they reach the examination centre on the
specified date at least 15 minutes before commencement of the examination. No candidate will be permitted in the examination centre after 1015 Hrs.
15. The candidate has to appear at the allotted centre only, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled/rejected.
16. No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination centre before 1100 Hrs.
17. Before leaving the examination hall, please deposit your admit card & OMR response sheet to the invigilator. Failure to do so would result in cancellation
18. The candidate can carry the question paper after conclusion of the examination.
19. Use of mobile phones, bluetooth or any other communication device or any other electronic gadgets like calculators, etc inside the examination room
is strictly prohibited. These items are not permitted inside the examination room even if switched off.
20. The arrangement for safe keeping of valuable/costly items at the venues cannot be assured.
21. Any candidate found using unfair means or violating any instructions or found involved in any undesirable activity would be de-barred from the
Admit Card is available for the following centres:
Agartala, Aizawl, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jammu, Kohima, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Meerut, Nagpur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla & Siliguri, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Raipur, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vijayawada, Bangalore, Guwahati, Imphal, Patna & Mumbai, Jaipur & Delhi.