IBPS Specialist Officer
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agroforestry/Forestry/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology / Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/.
- Graduate and Full-time PG degree or Full-time PG Diploma in Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Personnel Management / Labor Law.
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Computer Applications / Information Technology OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- PG Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR
- PG degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the 3 Graduation level.
- Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / MMS (Marketing) / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing .