JUNIOR TRAINEES VIZAG STEEL PLANT | 559 POSTS
JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE : 530 POSTS
MECHANICAL ENGINEER: 260 POSTS
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: 115 POSTS
METALLURGY ENGINEER: 86 POSTS
CHEMICAL ENGINEER: 43 POSTS
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER: 05 POSTS
INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER: 09 POSTS
CIVIL ENGINEER: 02 POSTS
REFRACTORY ENGINEER: 10 POSTS
Test Pattern: Test will consist two segments and duration of the test will be 2 hours:
- Segment-I: 75 Questions pertaining to General Aptitude (i.e Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data
interpretation etc.), General Awareness / General Knowledge and knowledge of English,
- Segment-II: 75 Questions pertaining to respective technical subject.
The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in
English, which will be exclusively in English only
Eligible registered candidates will have to appear for Online Computer Based test at designated centre at their
The prevailing Medical standards of RINL as on date of notification are applicable. The same is available
at “Careers” in RINL website.
PROCESSING FEE (For other than SC/ST/PwBD candidates):
- Processing fee of Rs 300/- (Plus GST @18%) for General, OBC & EwS candidates.
- Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
- No processing fee for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
Eligible and interested candidates only need to apply. Candidates should apply only through Online
registration from RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”.