SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission announced 10,000+ vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC MTS 2019 are given below.
SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||10000+ Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 April 2019|
|Last Date||22 May 2019|
SSC MTS Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2019): 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (PaperII) descriptive type. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature
Paper-I(Objective Type): Computer Base Mode:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Paper-II (Descriptive Type ):
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Credit or Debit card through State Bank of India only.
How to apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2019 Vacancies through online from 22 April 2019 to 22 May 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 22 April 2019)
Important dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification available on SSC website: 22 April 2019
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22 April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 May 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 24 May 2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 24 May 2019
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 25 May 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019.
- Carrying of files and papers within the building.
- Assisting on the computer.
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, dispatch, etc.
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting of furniture etc.
- Delivering of Dak (outside the building).
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of the building, fixtures, etc.
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeep of lawns, parks, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.